Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Okay, actually I stopped halfway because I went out with a friend for dinner. Then another friend called for coffee and I went up to pj as well. Then she called halfway asking to talk, but I was out so I smsed her on the way back, then she called then I called back when I got home and we talked about how things are gonna be, how we’re suppose to face it, stuff like that. Okay, she did most of the talking. I’m more of a listener. She talked bout her work today, what was on her mind, what she thought about the whole deal. She asked about my day at work and I answered them briefly. We never did talk this much during the past few months. Maybe we took each other for granted for a while. Maybe now’s the time to catch up on the normal things friends only talk about. Maybe if we give it time.

Now she keeps reminding me that this friendship should not be focused on us getting back together, but to be closer and to know and understand each other better. Now I agree to what she said, but I was afraid that emotions might kick in and feelings will make things bad. How can two person of opposite sex have a platonic, totally mutual relationship and have not intimacy what so ever involved. It’s hard, I know, but if for the betterment of our relationship, platonic or not, I’d do it. To get to know her more, to know how she feels about things, to know her favorite cd that’s playing in her car stereo, to know when not to say a word etc etc etc… TO BE A FRIEND. We shall see how things go from here.

I shall continue our history some other time...nitez...


oh yea, i also mentioned about this lame ass blog of mine to her, so i guess i'll get some surprise visits from her as well...

1 Comments:

Blogger YC said...

being friends is evil. look at me. u'll never get out of it once u're friends.bwahahahahahhahaha.

join the club baldie!

11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home