Wednesday, August 03, 2005

hahaha…she actually forgot the address of my blog when I blurted it out last nite. Anyways, no phone calls tonite, but we did manage to chat online awhite ago. And she bugged me bout my blog. Which I was hesitant to give out at first. I told her it was a personal space for me to rant and ramble about what’s going on between us (I don’t wanna get myself into more trouble now, do I?) and some other random nonsense that’s in my head. she said something along the lines of hating me because I allow other people into my heart and soul (ahermz) and not her. So after assessing how bad it can turn out, I typed out the address in which she replied so rather quickly that she won’t read it and she respects my privacy. But somehow she said (typed) it in a way like she’s trying to pull a reverse psychology on me. maybe it’s not. I think it’s not. I know it’s not.

But conversations like that always get both of us fired up. Like what happened last Saturday when we were driving around in KL, not knowing of where to go. It was after Wild Zebra, this Chinese modern dance drama that is playing now in Istana Budaya. I’ll post a quick review on that later on, but anyways, we were driving towards Jalan Bukit Bintang, and I asked her where she wanna go. And she just “anywhere”. So I suggested Sungai Wang Plaza. Right after I finished, she said she would prefer KLCC. So I said “okay, let’s go to KLCC.” “nah, nevermind, don’t want to go there anymore, cause it wasn’t where u wanted to go,” was her reply. I was left dumbfounded. My exact thought at the moment was “look what’ve u done, boon!” hahahaha shite… then there was that awkward silence, like this barrier, this tense aura, between us.

sometimes I just don’t know how to read the signs well. My body language skills are quite pathetic. Hahaha… but Boon came back with a good idea (good to myself, at least, wasn’t so sure bout what she thought at the time, maybe I should ask her that) a singaporean friend was in town for the weekend and we’ve actually arrange to meet up the night before. But I bailed cause I was already out somewhere when she reached KL. So I thought it was a good idea to meet her then since we’re already in KL. trying to escape the weird moment, I suggested that we try calling her up and see what she’s up to. Coincidentally she was in Sungai Wang Plaza having coffee with 2 other friends.

So anyways, my point of this story was, lately in our relationship, simple things like that will get us ticked off. Not good at all. Anyways, back to our online conversation. Erm… she agreed to read it after abit of coaxing. She was even quite encouraging. So I invited her to share some thoughts, even to correct me if I’m wrong. (I tend to exagerate sometimes…hahahaha…come on, who doesn’t in their own blog…we’re the superstars in our own world, right??). but she declined, saying that it’s my turn to “talk” and her’s to “listen”. Maybe this is how I feel best to communicate. I’ve always been a quiet person when there’s a confrontation. She can be the judge of that. hahaha… we’ll see how it goes. I still insisted on some inputs on her part. She did raise up an issue of misintepreting our typed-out conversations. As in how different some words may mean when it’s spoken and when typed out or read out from the screen. Lots of miscommunications can happen there.

Well, it doesn’t bother me whether if she posts something here. It’s more of her reading it. I hope SHE doesn’t misintepret ME instead. Hahaha…oh well… am gonna call it a night soon. I’ve actually wanted to continue on our history bits earlier, but it’s getting too late. Shall continue later on when I have the time. Ho ho ho…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home