Sunday, September 11, 2005

a gift from down under...

finally got my new 12mm pyrex plugs from seng. god, that thing is huge. there's no way i'm slipping it into my hole. think i gotta go see a piercer to get my holes stretch. it's 4mm bigger than my current one. shit. i seem to be buying things that do not fit recently. a couple of months ago i bought 2 shirts that i thought fitted but had to give it away because when i put it on when i was going to work, it wouldn't fit. muthafucka! now where can i find a piercer that does stretching as well?! man, i remembered when mustafa stretched my hole up 4mm at once, it hurt like a bitch. (okay, all this sounds too much like i'm a fucking fag favouring s&m) or maybe i should get myself a taper and stretch it myself.

no wait...i just measured the damn thing. IT'S FUCKING 14mm!!! god damn. how am i ever gonna pop it in?! i'm most definately going to stretch it step by step now. or maybe it's better to move up straight. gawdamnit. going to start looking for a piercer soon. ho ho ho...

and lately i've been looking into getting myself inked. i've always wanted one. ideas come and go tho. fickle-minded! hahaha... too many different ideas, too many different body parts, so little money. did i mention the 2 things that's stopping me from getting ink is 1) money and 2) the fact that my dad will disown me. hahahaha... maybe if i do it on my buttcheeks...hmmm...hahahaha... and when i mentioned the idea to melwin, he was saying if it's to ease the pressure and stuff, then by all means, go ahead. hahaha what supportive friends i have.

shit, the thought of stretching my lobes further is too tempting. any idea who i should go to?! i only know of the borneo brothers. wonder how much they charge. i wonder if healing is faster here in our hot and humid weather. hmmm... no fuck care, i'm going to do it i'm going to do it i'm going to do it... wooot woooot...

hmmmm maybe i should go out. go catch a movie or something. it's been a while since i last saw a movie by myself. but i doubt there'll be any tickets during the weekends. hmmm...there's no one to call, no one to hang out with, nothing much to do. i hate weekends. and i shocked myself for waking up at 9am, on the dot!!! arghhhhh i should hit the mall. see ya.

1 Comments:

Blogger ej. said...

hahaHahahha! i know what u mean man... my ears had to go through some major trauma thanks to miscalculations... :P but i took out my plugs, sadly and reluctantly..

anyway, u should hang some weights on u'r ear, cause the size is getting too big for normal stretching...

10:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home