Monday, September 26, 2005

bammm...

went to get my earlobes stretched today. couldn't fit in the 14mm pyrex plugs. DAMN. was so looking forward to it. walter said i can't stretch that much at a go. so he popped in my old wooden plugs. 10mm/12mm flares. man, that guy is GOOD! and he was so gentle. didn't hurt one bit. wait till mom sees it tomorrow morning. HAHAHAHA... so i might go back there in a month to stretch it even further to 12mm/14mm flares. and a month after that, it'll be my 14mm pyrex plugs. WOOO HOOOOO... can't wait, can't wait. went to watch the myth with ann earlier. it's was so so. just another jackie chan movie. cute korean actress. nice to look at. and hot indian actress with HUGE KNOCKERS! even more nicer to look at! hahahaha... then we went to ming tien to meet her friend, may. had a few beers there. and now i'm having trouble typing. hahahaha...



spoke to her online the other day over MSN. just casual talks, nothing more. "how's work?!" "how's things?" normal stuff. and she was saying that it's going to be hectic and stuff, with her upcoming papers in october and a new posting with an insurance company. i adviced her that she should start studying now, manage her time properly. just a friendly advice, nothing more. she shrugged it off and replied "oh by the way, you're rude. you have no rights to tell me what to do with my life." i'm like "what the fuck?!?!" it's just a friendly advice. was it wrong to even give a suggestion?! i apologised. maybe she's right. i don't have any rights to say anything about her. i don't know. sigh...

at times i feel like giving up. i brought it all upon myself. she's totally given up and she won't make anymore effort. it's all up to me. but with her cold shoulders, what can i do?! should i even pursue it?! i'm at lost. but the thought of throwing it all away, those memories and shit, i can't bare it. i miss it all now. i miss the holding hands, smelling her hair, complaining about her weird habits, the soft touches, everything. even when i hated it when she pinched my blackheads, I MISS IT NOW! sigh...

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

forget about her....why still want someone who dont want u anymore? u r just hurting urself more..

hoping for something that u know will not happen..the more u hope the more u gonna get disappointed!

she is not hurting u
but u r hurting urself

just forget about her n move on.
i know my words may be harsh but face the fact! WAKE UP! she is no longer yours!

and the way she treat u, in a way u dont deserve the treatment!

no point keep going back to her and keep getting "kick between ur ballz"
the more u go talk to her the more u gonna be hurt...

to be in a relationship u need 2 ppl... now it's only 1 person's game.. why play on? QUIT!

GO ON WITH UR LIFE WITHOUT HER!
U CAN STILL SURVIVE WITHOUT HER!

1:55 pm  
Blogger supa_jock said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:43 pm  
Blogger supa_jock said...

Girls are just like that..its just damn hard to be friends with them at this stage..they get sensitive to almost everything we say....trust me...I've experienced it myself before...I know exactly what you're going thru...the times that me and her shared regardless of the good or bad times, will always be linger in my memories...I'm at the same crossroad as you are...my head tells me to move on and forget about her cos after all the sacrifice I've made for her, she took it for granted and did not appreciate them...she's not worth it...on the other hand, my heart still hangs on to the slight glimpse of hope that I have because I don't want to let go of the bond that we've created...moving on is simple...its just what we leave behind that is making it difficult...

4:47 pm  
Blogger arboon! said...

u're right, james. letting go is so much harder to do.

6:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no matter what you have done for her, sacrificed for her in the past it's already past...try to think about the future..

u did try your very very best to mend her broken heart...u did try ur very best to call her back talk to her back but to no avail..

it's like a broken porcelain...broken into a million pieces with an accident knock off the table.. so no matter how u try to stick it back..... there is always rough edges...or uneven surface...

it's hard to adapt to the situation now..such a big change in ur life, such a big lost, but try to face it.


it's just an opinion..
just a though...
no pun intended..
u can still go with ur way..
u can still wait for her..
it's up to u...
just that everyone around u
feel sad to see u suffer...

7:05 pm  
Blogger ej. said...

earlobes, earlobes, earlobes!!!
ahahahha, i saw eddie on the fuckin travel channel tattoo'in some travelin chef!! hahahah!

I WAS LIKE HEY!!! MALAYSIAN! MALAYSIAN!! Hahahahha... i miss home... i miss my enlargements, i miss the gun, i miss curry laksa!!

10:04 pm  
Blogger arboon! said...

hahaha... 2 more months is all i need to get to where i want to be. or maybe 3.

no where like home, eh looney?!

12:04 am  
Blogger supa_jock said...

I'm facing in head on and its not that easy...for me, I know there's not turning back...I can't force her to love me again...what is gone is gone...she's only the shadow of her former self...I don't love her current self..the one I love is dead to me....even if she wants to get back with me, I wouldn't want it cos things won't be the same cos she's not who she use to be...I know for a fact that IF I manage to somehow convince her to get back with me, it'll only solve my current suppressed feelings but in the long run, I won't be happy...but my heart and emotions are holding out on me...

Mr or Ms anonymous, I really do appreciate your advice and concern but we are only humans...we really can't help but to feel this way at this point in time...but there's nothing time wouldn't heal right?We both just need time..we're still coming to terms with the fact that everything is over...only in due time it'll sink into our heads

4:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo james
earlobes earlobes!


if u keep making urself sad u will always be sad...
at least the memories remain..

try to make urself happy like arboon, getting something done to his EARLOBE!

at least try to make urself happy..
dont think so much
the more u think the more u gonna cry missing her..

yeah only time will heal the wound
only time will tell
only time will be the witness
time is what everyone needs

but time dont wait for u
;)
there is always someone out there that is gonna be better than the one u HAD!

okok........
EARLOBES!EARLOBES!EARLOBES!

12:01 pm  
Blogger arboon! said...

i might show excitement when i got my lobes stretched. but that doesn't mean it'll go with everyone. james might not be into that kinda shit. anyways, getting my ear pierced and stretched doesn't necessarily means i'm happy. it's sometimes a gift to myself, but most of the time it's a punishment for the things i did.

i'm a closet-sadist.

12:59 pm  
Blogger supa_jock said...

pain is pleasure!I rather suffer a million years...ok la...5 years of physical abuse then to suffer years of emotional and mental abuse....maybe I should inflict some physical pain on myself to drown the emotional and mental pain I'm going thru...maybe I should get that huge tatt that I've always wanted

2:39 am  
Blogger arboon! said...

hahahaha...now u're talking...

2:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home