Wednesday, September 28, 2005

migrane...

woke up with a splitting headache this morning. dragged myself down to the kitchen and took 2 panadols. couldn't even walk straight. manage to drag my ass back up to my room. made a quick call to the office to explain the situation and told the clerk that i'll clock in after lunch. then i switched my phone to silent mode and passed out soon after.

when i woke up again at 1, there would've been like 28 miss calls. gawdamn. this is why i don't take day offs. if i leave work for a day, i'll have to come back the next day full of 2 day's job. not a very good idea. sigh... well, at least it's keeping me occupied. clocked in at 1:38 p.m. things started to pour in. my phone never stop ringing. jobs to follow up. items to be sent out. finished products to be delivered. quotations to be typed out and faxed. clients to see. no time for my brain to register anything.

at least i got most of my things done. am back home now for a breather. a quick 2 hours rest and then i'm off to work again. sometimes the client insists on the impossible. but as an manufacturing/servising industry, we do what we can.

found an interesting site for all photoshop and anime addicts out there. some of them are erally good. some of them are freaky as hell. oi looney, maybe you could do something like that! hahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home